What Do Volunteers Do?
There as so many opportunities to get involved in the community and make new friends by volunteering at Memorial. Work directly with patients or work behind-the-scenes; you can select a location that appeals most to you and we will match you with an area that suits your talents and skills. Some of the specific volunteer opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Messenger - Delivering hospital mail
- Volunteer Chaplaincy
- Providing excellent customer service by interacting with patients, families and visitors
- Making quilts for patients
- Medication delivery - hospice
- Vet-to-Vet partnership program
- Sitting with patients providing companionship
- Bereavement opportunities
- Gift Shop
- Volunteering in Patient Access and Emergency Department
- Paws 2 Hearts Program
- AND MANY MORE!!!!!
Interested in volunteering? Find the Volunteer Application for Memorial here ».
Also of interest...