Empower, educate and advocate
Take this free developmental screening on behalf of your child.
How do I know if the screening is right for my child?
- If you live in Yakima or Kittitas counties.
- If you want to know if your child's development is on track.
- If you have concerns about your child's development.
What happens when I finish the screening?
- Children's Village will receive the results and will contact you within two weeks.
- If you don't receive a phone call, please contact Emily Reed at 509.406.4186.
For a screening that looks at all areas of development, please complete the ASQ-3. For a screening that looks specifically as social-emotional development, including behaviors, please complete the ASQ-SE-2.
If you have a concern about your child's development, talk to your primary care physician about a referral or start by taking this simple online developmental screening. You can also call Children's Village at 509.574.3200 or 800.745.1077.