My VirginiaMason Patient Portal
MyVirginiaMason is a convenient way to stay in touch with your Virginia Mason Memorial care team and get up-to-date medical information. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With MyVirginiaMason You Can:
- View your lab, radiology and pathology results in the privacy of your own home.
- See hospital discharge information and physician notes.
Unfortunately, some features on the portal are not available to Yakima patients at this time. In the future (mid-year 2020), you can:
- Schedule select appointments yourself.
- Request appointments online with your care team.
- Securely message your care team at a time that fits your schedule.
- Renew your prescriptions without having to call or visit a Virginia Mason Memorial location.
- Convenient access to a summary of your medications, allergies, clinical notes, immunizations and any medical issues.
How to Get Started
You should have received Portal information and sign-up instructions during your last Virginia Mason Memorial hospital visit. You can also enroll and get set up by calling (509) 972-1155 Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If you are experiencing trouble logging in to your MyVirginiaMason account or are experiencing other technical issues, please call: (800) 276-8807. Support staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.