My VirginiaMason Patient Portal
MyVirginiaMason is a convenient way to stay in touch with your Virginia Mason Memorial care team and get up-to-date medical information. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With MyVirginiaMason You Can:
- View your lab, radiology and pathology results in the privacy of your own home.
- See hospital discharge information and physician notes.
Unfortunately, some features on the portal are not available to Yakima patients at this time. In the future (mid-year 2020), you can:
- Schedule select appointments yourself.
- Request appointments online with your care team.
- Securely message your care team at a time that fits your schedule.
- Renew your prescriptions without having to call or visit a Virginia Mason Memorial location.
- Convenient access to a summary of your medications, allergies, clinical notes, immunizations and any medical issues.
How to Get Started
You should have received Portal information and sign-up instructions during your last Virginia Mason Memorial hospital visit. You can also enroll and get set up by calling (509) 972-1155 Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you are experiencing trouble logging in to your MyVirginiaMason account or are experiencing other technical issues, please call: (800) 276-8807. Support staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Connect Your Health Management Apps
Virginia Mason is dedicated to helping improve your overall health care experience by providing convenient, streamlined resources to help you better manage your health.
We now offer the ability for you to securely connect your health record to some of the health management apps you may use (i.e. fitness trackers, dietary trackers, etc.).
This new process provides access to your health and wellness data in an app of your choosing that will enable you to make informed choices.
Coming Soon: Apple's Health application on the iPhone. Check back here as applications are added regularly.