Contact: (509) 575-8030
Fax: (509) 577-5000Address: 2811 Tieton Drive, Yakima, WA 98902
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 6:00 a.m. - NOON
Committed to providing the highest quality test results for patient care, Memorial's laboratory performs diagnostic testing in more than a dozen clinical specialties in a timely manner to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Tests ordered at our facility are completed using state-of-the-art instrumentation.
Molecular diagnostics, an exciting new technology, is among the specialties offered by the lab. Our highly educated and competent staff is always available for consultation with physicians regarding laboratory tests.
Memorial's Laboratory is inspected and/or accredited by the following organizations:
- College of American Pathologists
- Washington State Department of Health
- The Joint Commission
Memorial's full-service clinical laboratory encompasses the following specialties:
- Transfusion medicine (Blood Bank)
- General chemistry
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Molecular diagnostics
Also of interest...
- MP Laboratory - with locations serving the Yakima Valley »
- Learn more about the Heritage University Medical Laboratory Science Program »
- Give Blood »