Address: 302 South 10th Avenue, Yakima
Fax: (509) 574-3321 or 574-3315
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our medical providers understand that work place injuries can be costly, resulting in time-loss and increased workers' compensation premiums.
Yakima Valley Memorial's Occupational Medicine is a Washington State designated Center of Occupational Health and Education (COHE). Working closely with Labor and Industries, the staff aims to improve physical outcomes for patients while reducing the cost for the employers.
- Labor and Industry (Worker's Compensation), return to work issues
- Care of Occupational and Environmental Injury and Illness, Case Management
- Commercial Driver (DOT) Examinations
- Hearing Loss Claims
- Post-exposure Evaluations of the Healthcare Worker-prevention of infectious diseases i.e. hepatitis B, HIV, rabies etc (Blood-Borne Pathogen Program), tetanus prophylaxis in the injured patient with a wound
- Pre-placement Examinations and Return-to-Work Evaluations
Blake Lollis, MD
Lisa Benoit, ARNP
Yakima Valley Memorial has been providing care to members of our community for 70 years.
Engaging Every Day
Packed with health news and information, our Facebook page is a great place to connect and get the latest news...
Your Hospital Stay
Now in both English and Spanish, our patient Guide To Services provides all the information you need...