For enhanced security please install the VMware Horizon View Client to use remote access:
1. Navigate here and find the version for your Operating System (Mac/Windows/etc.).
2. After the installation, you may be prompted to reboot your computer.
3. Once you have installed and rebooted, run the VMWare Horizon View client by launching the shortcut.
4. Click the "Add Server" button.
5. You will be prompted for a server name. Type: viewconnection.yvmh.org
6. When asked for a username and password, simply type the credentials that you normally use to login at YVMH.
7. Once you are connected, you will see the virtual desktop 'pools' that you have been given access to. Most people will see only one pool ("Physicians", "Nursing", "Coders", etc.). Double-click the pool that you want to connect to.
8. You will be connected to your virtual desktop.
Yakima Valley Memorial has been providing care to members of our community for 70 years.
Engaging Every Day
Packed with health news and information, our Facebook page is a great place to connect and get the latest news...
Your Hospital Stay
Now in both English and Spanish, our patient Guide To Services provides all the information you need...