For Clinicians Cerner PowerChart Access
PowerChart provides referring clinicians with read only access to Yakima Valley Memorial electronic health records via VPN (virtual private network) access.
- Provides referring clinicians access to their patient's electronic health records at Yakima Valley Memorial
- Provides real-time encounter information and patient data
- No additional office space or technical resources required
- No cost to you
You can access PowerChart from the clinic, home, office or any location with Internet access. This creates easy, convenient access to the acute care information you need.
- Register — The registration process takes approximately five to seven business days.
If you have questions about registration, contact Health Information Management: (509) 575-8082. We are in the office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note that psychiatric notes and sensitive labs, such as HIV test results, are not currently viewable. If you need this information, contact Yakima Valley Memorial's Health Information Management at (509) 575-8082 to request a copy of the records.
- VPN Guide — Use the VPN Guide to learn how to access PowerChart.
- PowerChart Quick Guide — Use the quick guide to help you navigate to the information you need within PowerChart.
For technical support, please call Yakima Valley Memorial's Help Desk at (509) 575-8175.
Yakima Valley Memorial has been providing care to members of our community for 70 years.
Engaging Every Day
Packed with health news and information, our Facebook page is a great place to connect and get the latest news...
COVID Vaccination and testing sites, videos and resources for Yakima