Pulmonary and Critical Care Physicians (Multiple Openings) in Yakima, WA
Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital Association
Diagnose and treat patients with a wide spectrum of pulmonary disorders, including asthma,
pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), tuberculosis and other
complicated chest diseases. Evaluate pulmonary function testing, consult with patients and
physicians to determine the appropriate extent of illness, or help diagnose the condition. In our
Intensive Care Unit, function as the Intensivist: admit intubated patients and patients on
vasopressors, coordinate care with Hospitalists, perform critical care procedures including
insertion of central lines, chest tubes and endotracheal intubations. Provide training in these
procedures to respiratory therapists and ICU nurses.
Applicants must possess:
- An M.D. (Medical Doctor) or D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathy) degree, or the foreign equivalent.
- Completion of an ACGME- or COCA-accredited residency program in Internal Medicine
- Completion of a US fellowship in Pulmonary & Critical Care
- Washington State Physician and Surgeon License or a Washington State Osteopathic Physician and Surgeon License, or eligibility for licensure.
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) Registration in Washington State
All education, training, and experience may be gained concurrently. Applicants subject to pre-employment background check. Applicants must be U.S. workers (includes U.S. citizens, permanent residents, foreign nationals granted temporary residence under one of the 1986 legalization programs, refugees, and asylees). To apply, please send resume to KelliannErgeson@yvmh.org.
Yakima Valley Memorial has been providing care to members of our community for 70 years.
Engaging Every Day
Packed with health news and information, our Facebook page is a great place to connect and get the latest news...
Your Hospital Stay
Now in both English and Spanish, our patient Guide To Services provides all the information you need...