Interventional Cardiologists (Multiple Openings) in Yakima, WA
Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital Association
Perform non-invasive tests such as stress tests and EKG's to understand and diagnose heart issues. As needed, perform invasive tests and procedures such as cardiac and peripheral arterial and venous catheterization and interventions as necessary to open blockages of the arteries. Instruct patients on preventative care choices and ways to manage potential heart and circulation problems.
- An M.D. or D.O. degree, or the foreign equivalent.
- Washington State Medical License or Licensure Eligibility
- Completion of a 36-month US Internal Medicine Residency
- Completion of a 36-month ACGME or AOA accredited fellowship training program in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Medicine, and/or Cardiovascular Disease
- Completion of a 12-month ACGME or AOA accredited interventional cardiology fellowship
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Cardiovascular Disease by the ABIM or the AOA
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Interventional Cardiology by the ABIM or the AOA
All education, training, and experience may be gained concurrently. Applicants subject to pre-employment background check. Applicants must be U.S. workers (includes U.S. citizens, permanent residents, foreign nationals granted temporary residence under one of the 1986 legalization programs, refugees, and asylees). To apply, please send resume to KelliannErgeson@yvmh.org.
Yakima Valley Memorial has been providing care to members of our community for 70 years.
Engaging Every Day
Packed with health news and information, our Facebook page is a great place to connect and get the latest news...
COVID Vaccination and testing sites, videos and resources for Yakima