PowerChart provides referring clinicians with read-only access to Yakima Valley Memorial electronic health records via VPN (virtual private network) access.
- Provides referring clinicians access to their patient's electronic health records at Yakima Valley Memorial.
- Provides real-time encounter information and patient data.
- No additional office space or technical resources required.
- No cost to you.
You can access PowerChart from the clinic, home, office or any location with internet access. This creates easy, convenient access to the acute care information you need.
The registration process takes approximately five to seven business days.
If you have questions about registration, contact Health Information Management at 509.575.8082. We are in the office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note that psychiatric notes and sensitive labs, such as HIV test results, are not currently viewable. If you need this information, contact Yakima Valley Memorial's Health Information Management to request a copy of the records.
- VPN guide: Use the VPN Guide to learn how to access PowerChart.
- PowerChart Quick Guide: Use the quick guide to help you navigate to the information you need within PowerChart.
For technical support, please call Yakima Valley Memorial's Help Desk at 509.575.8175.