Marketing Request Form
Please note: Applications are currently closed.
Guidelines for Marketing/Advertising Requests
Consideration will be given to the following (but not limited to):
- Community events such as walks, runs, auctions to benefit health
- Event promotion and participation
- Fundraising dinners, galas, luncheons, etc.
- Cultural programs / events
Marketing funding is generally not available for:
- Programs or projects outside the Yakima Valley (organizations must be centered on a local or regional event)
- Policy action or legislative advocacy groups
- Religious, fraternal, political or labor organizations, including political campaigns, candidates, parties or partisan activities
- Individual fundraising or individual endeavors
Due to the overwhelming amount of requests received each year, we advise those requesting consideration to plan accordingly. Please allow 90 days for a decision. We will respond to only those requests that were approved. If you have not received a response within 90 days from the date of your submission, the request was not approved.
Yakima Valley Memorial has been providing care to members of our community for 70 years.
Engaging Every Day
Packed with health news and information, our Facebook page is a great place to connect and get the latest news...
Your Hospital Stay
Now in both English and Spanish, our patient Guide To Services provides all the information you need...