Marketing Request Form
Please note: Applications are now closed for 2019.
Please complete the following form in its entirety. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Guidelines for Marketing/Advertising Requests
Consideration will be given to the following (but not limited to):
- Community events such as walks, runs, auctions to benefit health
- Event promotion and participation
- Fundraising dinners, galas, luncheons, etc.
- Cultural programs / events
Marketing funding is generally not available for:
- Programs or projects outside the Yakima Valley (organizations must be centered on a local or regional event)
- Policy action or legislative advocacy groups
- Religious, fraternal, political or labor organizations, including political campaigns, candidates, parties or partisan activities
- Individual fundraising or individual endeavors
Due to the overwhelming amount of requests received each year, we advise those requesting consideration to plan accordingly. Please allow 90 days for a decision. We will respond to only those requests that were approved. If you have not received a response within 90 days from the date of your submission, the request was not approved.