Contact: (509) 576-0123
The Surgi-Center at Memorial is located on the main floor of West Pavilion I. On an average day, 15 to 20 outpatient surgeries are performed in the four surgical suites, including: orthopaedic, ophthalmology, podiatry, gynecological, plastic/reconstructive and general surgery procedures, and epidural injections for pain.
Specialty procedures may include:
- Anterior cruciate ligament repair.
- Gynecological—laparoscopic tubals and diagnostic laparoscopi, hysterectomiesc.
- Shoulder arthroscopies.
- Multiple hand surgeries involving nerve repairs.
- Open reduction internal fixation for multiple fractures.
- Ophthalmology—cataract removal with implant of lens/lesion removal.
- Variations of bunionectomies/malformations.
- Plastic cosmetic surgery including: abdominal plasty, breast surgery. and facial enhancements.
- Reconstructive surgery due to accidents or disease.
- Ear, nose and throat surgery.
A tunnel underneath 30th Avenue provides access for medical care teams to move seamlessly between the Surgi-Center and main campus operating rooms, as well as excellent patient transport capability between the two facilities